I'm so sad, so lost
I feel like he's farther away and in moments I'm so happy to see him and he me, but then everything becomes like what it is now. Or maybe this is just the first time I feel so confused. I feel like he's embarrassed of me, wanting out and well, something just feels like it is missing. My parents are devastated to see me like this which makes me feel even worse. I know they are as dedicated to this relationship as I am, because they love me and want me to be happy. I asked him how we were going to make this work because we're in a semi-long distance relationship. Every weekend. Either I come down or he goes up. Will it happen? We will have to see. He says he likes being at home and doesn't want to move from his apartment. I don't want him to just move out because it will convenience me. But then again, what about us? What will we do?
Maybe that is what makes me feel sad. He wants to think that we will be together. But I just don't know. I don't know if I am in his future and if he really wants to maintain it and keep me there. He thinks like he's single. He doesn't think like he's with me and I'm with him even though this is a truth he acknowledges.
Maybe that is what makes me feel sad. He wants to think that we will be together. But I just don't know. I don't know if I am in his future and if he really wants to maintain it and keep me there. He thinks like he's single. He doesn't think like he's with me and I'm with him even though this is a truth he acknowledges.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home