I'm loving you to love me
The honeymoon period is over and so commences the actual relationship which is the hard part. I mean there have been hard parts throughout this whole thing, but now it's a new kind of hard part. Ew...Just realized how that sounded. ANYWAY! In order to combat the bad and face the good, I decided to write down a list of qualities I really love, because lately I've been so fixated on what upsets me. So here goes to remind my stupid self who I fell in love with.
- Diane always "awwed" when she observed us, when we first greeted each other because she says he looks like a puppy dog when he sees me
- I love his smile, his whole face brightens up and you can see his canines which are rather pronounced when I think about it and his little wave
- I love how well my head can fit against his shoulder and the junction of his neck, I swear it was adjusted or constructed somehow for me
- He is freakishly perceptive, he gets a little paranoid like I can be, but he always seems to know when I'm sad or when I'm upset
- He has never laughed at me when I cried, he hates it when I cry and tries his best to get me back to happy
- Like a man, he always tries to solve my problems when I have one, he always makes suggestions and tries to come up with a plan to fix it
- He listens to me, sometimes he doesn't always understand what I'm trying to say but he tries
- He has never been angry with me except when I put myself down
- He always apologized if I have been upset by him or hurt by him (which I haven't really been, but he hasn't gotten defensive or blamed me)
- He cares about my welfare whether it is physical, emotional, mental, etc.
- Even though he moved here because he had the best job offer here, he did move here because I was here
- He told his parents about me
- He likes my family
- Even though he did something stupid that hurt me and one of my friends, he did feel guilty and apologized accordingly like I asked him to
- He worries about me
- He thinks I'm beautiful
- He likes me for who I am
- He doesn't like me because I'm Asian and does not think I'm "exotic", he has no yellow fever or Asian fetish
- He thinks I'm smart
- He wants to learn better English from me and pick up on my patterns
- He needs me
- He is thankful/glad/happy that he is with me
- He considers a future with me, without fear
- He would want adopted children
- He is protective but not exceedingly jealous
- He is not controlling or overbearing
- He likes me with and without make up, he does not demand I do not wear it or that I wear it
- He told me that when he saw me get all dressed up to meet my friends that he considered me a "babe"
- He thinks I look hot when I'm saturated in sweat
- He likes my family and appreciates what we've done for him, very thankful
- He likes Buddy and is very sweet with him
- He knows about about those idiots from my past and is very sensitive to that
- He never wants to hurt me
- He likes to be kissed and hugged by me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home