I don't know
Love is supposed to make you stronger and not alone. I feel right now alone and scared and weak. He says that he needs me and that I am his strength. You know every time I feel afraid, I have always been proved wrong. After the ski trip, everything was quelled. All my fears and doubts were amended and we were OK. But I feel a little battered. I feel heavy and incomplete or like there's too much in me right now. I have these feelings sometimes that I want to end everything and then I don't. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choices and if I truly am deserving. I am. I should be. That's how I should feel. He even says that I deserve better and that I'm too good for him. I don't know what to make of that.
I have to make the call.
I've been too scared to even write lately. This isn't the first day that I just feel lost.
I have to make the call.
I've been too scared to even write lately. This isn't the first day that I just feel lost.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home