2012 Resolutions & Goals
2012 Resolutions:
I resolve to become confident and secure in being who I am.
I resolve to overcome and recognize when I am committing self-sabotage.
I resolve to control my insecurities and NOT allow my insecurities control me.
I resolve to continue to become a better sister and friend to Lianne.
I resolve to continue to build my relationship around my life and NOT build my life around my relationship.
I resolve to continue to be a better ally.
2012 Goals:
I hope to maintain a exercise regularly due to the fact I am not taking a PE course this semester (I welcome help).
I hope to find some form of employment for the summer whether it is an internship or involvement in a voluntary program.
--> will continue to amend resolutions and goals come to mind...
I resolve to become confident and secure in being who I am.
I resolve to overcome and recognize when I am committing self-sabotage.
I resolve to control my insecurities and NOT allow my insecurities control me.
I resolve to continue to become a better sister and friend to Lianne.
I resolve to continue to build my relationship around my life and NOT build my life around my relationship.
I resolve to continue to be a better ally.
2012 Goals:
I hope to maintain a exercise regularly due to the fact I am not taking a PE course this semester (I welcome help).
I hope to find some form of employment for the summer whether it is an internship or involvement in a voluntary program.
--> will continue to amend resolutions and goals come to mind...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home