Monday, December 19, 2011

Tonight I have a date with 9 women, my new glitter eyeliner and red lip stain

I'm sick of worrying, I need to get a hold of this. My sister is watching "The Proposal" as we speak. I no longer find the movie funny or appropriate anymore. I used to and then well...Immigration issues actually became a personal problem. The plot is hardly plausible legally but suddenly it becomes my ovarian cyst (which thankfully has not reared its ugly head in at least two months, but it exists).

This morning I decided I would put on some new earrings, a brand new outfit and put on the new reddest red lip stain that I just bought...because I really need to just have fun. Unfortunately or fortunately tonight is the annual H-Squad Secret Santa Exchange party. They will all take my mind off the worry. Tomorrow he says he'll "get back to me" but this could wind up being like what he said about last Friday he'd talk to me. I don't know why he does this. It's not the "silent treatment" per se but he is silent. He's there. But doesn't talk to me. So then I speculate and assume and it churns my intestines...

So I got to do something about that. In style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home