Determination pays off
I don't know why he has it in his head that withholding what it is going on will prevent me from worrying or generally being upset. I have this familiarly good intuition that has always been rather keen so that I can sense now if something is off. Also I know him pretty well despite having to interpret him through technology. Anyway. It is a "fear of the unknown" as he puts it. Not related to immigration or work. Thank goodness? So as I had suspected it was about school.
He says that he has bad luck. So have I. I mean I work pretty hard and pretty decently and pretty diligently. But my luck hasn't been the greatest. Especially concerning relationships...I told him I have bad luck too, so he's not alone. He said our world was going to suck. I told him I felt better though because he was in it, part of my world now (except minus the Disney sing along song) although that is pretty cheesy...I realize this...But still. Really. Seriously. He brings a new perspective and I enjoy it so much more. He agrees that I make his life better, or so I hope.
Tuesday is the verdict.
He says that he has bad luck. So have I. I mean I work pretty hard and pretty decently and pretty diligently. But my luck hasn't been the greatest. Especially concerning relationships...I told him I have bad luck too, so he's not alone. He said our world was going to suck. I told him I felt better though because he was in it, part of my world now (except minus the Disney sing along song) although that is pretty cheesy...I realize this...But still. Really. Seriously. He brings a new perspective and I enjoy it so much more. He agrees that I make his life better, or so I hope.
Tuesday is the verdict.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home