Friday, December 23, 2011

At last

Everybody is here, safe and almost sound. My dad is pretty sick. My mom, sister and now I, are struggling with colds. Hopefully none of our guests have "inherited" those colds, but who knows. Buddy is fully enjoying every last pet he receives from any of the many new hands who have come into our home. DB thinks Buddy looks like Jimmi Hendrix which I find hilarious. The whole family does too. Well, Poodles have 'fros so...it makes sense, the likeness that is.

Most everybody came yesterday, it was quite an exciting day. Nervous, very nervous, but my family and DB seem to really get on with each other. I can finally relax.

I'm so exhausted. This stupid cold is really getting to me. I feel sad that Dad is so sick. It's the holidays. My god tomorrow is Christmas Eve. What a nightmare. Gifts are not in order. I feel horrible. I don't have anything for Mom or for Dad or for Aunt Ann, Uncle Dwaine or JW. DB and I don't really exchange things like that, I mean all the months of knowing one another, we're still just more thankful for one another. That's mainly what our interest is in.

I don't know what to do...what to give people I mean last minute. I guess I'll just have to paint like hell. Crazily paint. So tired...I could just fall asleep again.

We're expected for dinner at 7:00 pm at Schorow house. More people to scrutinize the boyfriend. May everything go well! I really don't want to have him running from me screaming. Or be with me kicking.

Everybody is together at last. At last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home