Paranoia at its very best
I should have known there was a reason for silence and naturally when I summoned the courage to investigate, every fear, every insecurity that reared its ugly head (again and always) was assuaged by a kindness and deeper realizations provided by equally kind explanations. I wish they would just come forward and announce themselves so I wouldn't speculate or assume, but I realize this is also something I myself must learn to deal with personally. It is a vice not a virtue than I must combat.
I am the 99% in more ways than just 1.
99% is what I am. 99% is what we are.
99% is the chance of us being at the same place at the same time.
We'll be 99% together.
I will not let 1% keep me down. In any way.
I am the 99% in more ways than just 1.
99% is what I am. 99% is what we are.
99% is the chance of us being at the same place at the same time.
We'll be 99% together.
I will not let 1% keep me down. In any way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home