Lately I feel this is "The End"
My internship officially ended yesterday and now begins the strange part of my summer. Oh, and everybody knows about me and D now. I feel so happy, because they were happy. They kept trying to sell him to me, highlighting his qualities and trying to explain him for me. I loved it, because that's why I'm with him. I just smiled and kept nodding, "I know." Because, I do. I know why I'm with him and it's just what they've said.
I'm relieved he knows too and doesn't mind.
It was bittersweet yesterday. I realized how much I was going to miss working there and how it sort of signified how everything is just coming to a close. I won't see everybody everyday and how much I'll miss my new made friends. I'm going to miss Diane, she and I had such a wonderful time together. She made me laugh so much.
It's not quite over, despite me leaving the company and that part of my summer ending. I'm a local and therefore I'm not "gone." There are still others, including D. Another two weeks. It scares me, because when we're not together, I know we are, but I feel the distance. He's still here and yet I feel the distance expanding.
I feel scared at some times and others, very happy and fearless. It changes. It fluxes.
It's nerve wracking and I know it won't be easy. But this is what I chose and this is what I want.
I can live without him, but I don't want to.
We talked and are basically at the same place and have drawn the same conclusions.
Everybody seems to really want us to be together. I like knowing that. I hope he does too.
I'm relieved he knows too and doesn't mind.
It was bittersweet yesterday. I realized how much I was going to miss working there and how it sort of signified how everything is just coming to a close. I won't see everybody everyday and how much I'll miss my new made friends. I'm going to miss Diane, she and I had such a wonderful time together. She made me laugh so much.
It's not quite over, despite me leaving the company and that part of my summer ending. I'm a local and therefore I'm not "gone." There are still others, including D. Another two weeks. It scares me, because when we're not together, I know we are, but I feel the distance. He's still here and yet I feel the distance expanding.
I feel scared at some times and others, very happy and fearless. It changes. It fluxes.
It's nerve wracking and I know it won't be easy. But this is what I chose and this is what I want.
I can live without him, but I don't want to.
We talked and are basically at the same place and have drawn the same conclusions.
Everybody seems to really want us to be together. I like knowing that. I hope he does too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home