Bad Day
I feel like I'm being used.
I'm just mad at some friends, because they ignore me. And I think I know why. Is this the price you pay for being in a relationship?
I guess I know how that feels. Once you enter this realm you can't go back.
You have to go crawling on hands and knees for forgiveness.
I don't want to be punished, but is that what I did to others?
It's a vicious cycle. Hypocritical yes. Necessary, I suppose.
I just hate it. Do they hate me?
I can't help but feel angry, resentful. But that's how I felt not long ago.
You get what you pay for.
Karma is a bitch.
I'm just mad at some friends, because they ignore me. And I think I know why. Is this the price you pay for being in a relationship?
I guess I know how that feels. Once you enter this realm you can't go back.
You have to go crawling on hands and knees for forgiveness.
I don't want to be punished, but is that what I did to others?
It's a vicious cycle. Hypocritical yes. Necessary, I suppose.
I just hate it. Do they hate me?
I can't help but feel angry, resentful. But that's how I felt not long ago.
You get what you pay for.
Karma is a bitch.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home