You have a picture of me
Two of them.
Unlabeled. Not tagged.
I wanted to say something, but I suppose what has been said has been said. What is done is done.
I haven't thought about you or seen you in such a long while. I remember when, a summer ago it seems, when I made copies for you all.
You haven't changed. Not like I have. Either.
Why do you have those pictures of me? Why not hide them?
Unless you have nothing to hide. And yet two of them. Just of me. Nothing else.
Strange.
Unlabeled. Not tagged.
I wanted to say something, but I suppose what has been said has been said. What is done is done.
I haven't thought about you or seen you in such a long while. I remember when, a summer ago it seems, when I made copies for you all.
You haven't changed. Not like I have. Either.
Why do you have those pictures of me? Why not hide them?
Unless you have nothing to hide. And yet two of them. Just of me. Nothing else.
Strange.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home