Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year

It's 2011.

I got to celebrate the year with a best friend. That was the best and made up for the worst year 2010.

She's leaving today and I might miss it. And then she comes back, but both times she'll not be conscious, because she sleeps so much. So I already miss her. Life goes back to how it was, however it was or wasn't when she is on the other side of the USA.

It's so much better when we're not separated by state after state. Some things, not matter how shitty and far, are simply meant to be I guess. But nevertheless, I hate it for that.

I still miss Jennifer as much as I miss Buddy right now. We're going to pick him up whenever Dad finally gets around to making that phone call which can only happen if Mom puts down the phone. But she's talking to my Aunt and she should, because we're missing someone important in our lives and we're never getting them back.

Yeah, we lost people in our lives, 2010. Some right before the New Year and some during the summer.

Life was infinitely better up until yesterday when I'll have to lose my best friend again, it always happens when a trip ends, but it's the part that I hate. I absolutely hate saying goodbye.

I don't do goodbyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home