The Worst Year [Christmas] Ever and No Hope New Year
"There is never a good time to die." --WFC, Dad
Death is never beautiful. Death is rarely beautiful. Death is not beautiful.
This year was all about three things: love, loss and change.
And not so anybody thinks I'm selfish or anything, this year was about all of these things for almost everybody I knew. Almost everyone I know experienced some sort of tragedy or loss or had some serious shit go down whether trivial or extreme. We're all hurting and our hurt just seems to amplify and naturally our own shit matters more to the individual than anybody else's, simply because we're human and therefore selfishness is bound to be there somewhere. Most people anyway are selfish, but I know many of you are very un-selfish beings. I, honestly am not one of those.
I admit, I am selfish.
This year was the worst year ever.
Death is never beautiful. Death is rarely beautiful. Death is not beautiful.
This year was all about three things: love, loss and change.
And not so anybody thinks I'm selfish or anything, this year was about all of these things for almost everybody I knew. Almost everyone I know experienced some sort of tragedy or loss or had some serious shit go down whether trivial or extreme. We're all hurting and our hurt just seems to amplify and naturally our own shit matters more to the individual than anybody else's, simply because we're human and therefore selfishness is bound to be there somewhere. Most people anyway are selfish, but I know many of you are very un-selfish beings. I, honestly am not one of those.
I admit, I am selfish.
This year was the worst year ever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home