To Do: November to December (assignments/finals)
ENG 057: Beginning Fiction for Children & Young Adults Workshop
1.) Discussion about "One of those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies" on Wednesday, November 17
2.) Story # 4: Problems Big & Small due Monday, November 22
3.) A revision to a story (1, 2, 3 or 4, of your choice) due Monday, December 6
4.) Organize and type up in-class craftings due Monday, December 6
ENG 055: Beginning Fiction Workshop
1.) 4 copies of 7-10 pg story due Tuesday, November 16
ETHS 054: American Indian Studies to 1900
1.) Term Paper outline/or rough draft due Tuesday, November 16
2.) Journal # 6 due Tuesday, November 16
3.) Pot luck: bring a dish for extra credit that has ingredient (s) indigenous to California on Thursday, November 23
4.) Community Participation due Tuesday, November 30
5.) Term Paper due Thursday, December 2
ENG 063: Survey of American Literature I
1.) Finish "Song of Myself" due Tuesday, November 16
2.) Begin drafting Essay 3 (pick a prompt or make your own)
3.) Begin Emily Dickinson due Thursday, November 18
Dickinson poems to read for this Thursday/next Tuesday
One Sister have I in our house
Wild Nights—Wild Nights!
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
A Bird came down the Walk—
Much Madness is divinest Sense—
This was a Poet—It is That
I started Early—Took my Dog—
Empty my Heart , of Thee—
One need not be a Chamber—to be Haunted—
Because I could not stop for Death—
She rose to his Requirement—dropt
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant—
What mystery pervades a well!
To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee
4.) Essay 3 rough draft due Tuesday, November 23
PE 005: Personal Defense for Women
1.) Prepare for final examination on Thursday, December 2
1.) Discussion about "One of those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies" on Wednesday, November 17
2.) Story # 4: Problems Big & Small due Monday, November 22
3.) A revision to a story (1, 2, 3 or 4, of your choice) due Monday, December 6
4.) Organize and type up in-class craftings due Monday, December 6
ENG 055: Beginning Fiction Workshop
1.) 4 copies of 7-10 pg story due Tuesday, November 16
ETHS 054: American Indian Studies to 1900
1.) Term Paper outline/or rough draft due Tuesday, November 16
2.) Journal # 6 due Tuesday, November 16
3.) Pot luck: bring a dish for extra credit that has ingredient (s) indigenous to California on Thursday, November 23
4.) Community Participation due Tuesday, November 30
5.) Term Paper due Thursday, December 2
ENG 063: Survey of American Literature I
1.) Finish "Song of Myself" due Tuesday, November 16
2.) Begin drafting Essay 3 (pick a prompt or make your own)
3.) Begin Emily Dickinson due Thursday, November 18
Dickinson poems to read for this Thursday/next Tuesday
One Sister have I in our house
Wild Nights—Wild Nights!
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
A Bird came down the Walk—
Much Madness is divinest Sense—
This was a Poet—It is That
I started Early—Took my Dog—
Empty my Heart , of Thee—
One need not be a Chamber—to be Haunted—
Because I could not stop for Death—
She rose to his Requirement—dropt
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant—
What mystery pervades a well!
To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee
4.) Essay 3 rough draft due Tuesday, November 23
PE 005: Personal Defense for Women
1.) Prepare for final examination on Thursday, December 2
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home