I had a dream that I was...
...in a situation that was reminiscent of "Cloverfield" or "Godzilla." That's right. I dreamed that I was in an ACT Transit bus and we were in San Francisco (when I say we, I was with my Mills friends) and a giant monster that looked like Godzilla or was Godzilla, but slightly different in some ways. However, unlike Godzilla this creature was not simply a monstrous creature who was looking for food and just happened to cause damage. This creature was bloodthirsty and dangerous. So I was in a bus when it happened and we were trying to escape the peril.
I dreamed that we were confronted by the creature after trying to escape, but starting running low on gas. The creature destroyed the bus, but we managed to run to escape and ran across many refugees being guarded by the army.
Eventually I found my parents at the airport or what was left of it, and everyone was trying to escape from California. My mom was sending us to different places and I broke down crying. Then the monster showed up and everyone bolted. We got trapped on this play structure and the whole airport flooded. We were then in the water when somebody realized the creature was swimming so that's when we got onto the play structure and tried to climb up in such a way so we went unnoticed. But instead it went after my sister, so I volunteered for him to take me instead. I figured he'd eat me. But instead when he tried to swim with me underwater, I passed out, because I couldn't breathe. And then the monster got all upset.
Yeah I don't remember what happened next.
I think this was because I attempted to watch the beginning of "The Walking Dead" and saw part of "Cloverfield" last night.
I dreamed that we were confronted by the creature after trying to escape, but starting running low on gas. The creature destroyed the bus, but we managed to run to escape and ran across many refugees being guarded by the army.
Eventually I found my parents at the airport or what was left of it, and everyone was trying to escape from California. My mom was sending us to different places and I broke down crying. Then the monster showed up and everyone bolted. We got trapped on this play structure and the whole airport flooded. We were then in the water when somebody realized the creature was swimming so that's when we got onto the play structure and tried to climb up in such a way so we went unnoticed. But instead it went after my sister, so I volunteered for him to take me instead. I figured he'd eat me. But instead when he tried to swim with me underwater, I passed out, because I couldn't breathe. And then the monster got all upset.
Yeah I don't remember what happened next.
I think this was because I attempted to watch the beginning of "The Walking Dead" and saw part of "Cloverfield" last night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home