Just Plain Weird
OK, so usually when there is an event that involves the social interaction of males and females, men and women, guys and girls, and so on and so forth...And when I say "social interaction" I mean the movement of bodies to music and not so many words except scattered here and there, mostly just phrases like, "Imma hit the bathroom", "I need a breather", "It's so damn hot", "What kind of music is this?" I don't mean a full blown conversation taking place between individuals or groups, because that type of social interaction is not usually set to music and bodies moving.
Well, I'm just going to say this: It's weird when for the first time, you are the object of attraction at a dance.
I mean...Well, I was kind of flattered in a way and surprisingly, I was the least nervous around guys while dancing since being at high school.
Well, I'm just going to say this: It's weird when for the first time, you are the object of attraction at a dance.
I mean...Well, I was kind of flattered in a way and surprisingly, I was the least nervous around guys while dancing since being at high school.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home