Packing List (for me)
Clothes:
-T shirts
-Under wear
-Socks
-Stockings, tights, knee socks
-Sleep wear
-Pants: jeans, shorts, capris
-Sweatshirts
-Jackets
-Vests
-Sweaters
-Dresses: formal, dressy, casual
-Long sleeve shirts
Toiletries/Shower:
-Electric tooth brush
-Electric tooth brush charger
-Tooth paste
-Cortisone cream
-Ointment: Aloe Vera, Sunscreen, Neosporin
-Contact solution
-Contacts
-Contact case
-Glasses
-Glasses case
-Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Body Wash
-Cetaphil
-Shower case
-Towels: face, hand, body
-Bath robe
-Face cream, body cream
-Loufa (whatever)
-Foot scrub
Desk/School:
-Desk Lamp
-Pencils
-Lead
-Scotch Tape
-Masking Tape/Blue Tape
-Highlighters
-Tools (Letter opener, Screw drivers, Hammer)
-Printer paper
-Binder paper
-Binders
-School catalog
Computer/Printer:
-Computer
-Cables
-Printer
-Cables
-Ink Cartridges
College:
-ID badge
....Not complete. I hate packing. My mom's list is better. I give up.
-T shirts
-Under wear
-Socks
-Stockings, tights, knee socks
-Sleep wear
-Pants: jeans, shorts, capris
-Sweatshirts
-Jackets
-Vests
-Sweaters
-Dresses: formal, dressy, casual
-Long sleeve shirts
Toiletries/Shower:
-Electric tooth brush
-Electric tooth brush charger
-Tooth paste
-Cortisone cream
-Ointment: Aloe Vera, Sunscreen, Neosporin
-Contact solution
-Contacts
-Contact case
-Glasses
-Glasses case
-Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Body Wash
-Cetaphil
-Shower case
-Towels: face, hand, body
-Bath robe
-Face cream, body cream
-Loufa (whatever)
-Foot scrub
Desk/School:
-Desk Lamp
-Pencils
-Lead
-Scotch Tape
-Masking Tape/Blue Tape
-Highlighters
-Tools (Letter opener, Screw drivers, Hammer)
-Printer paper
-Binder paper
-Binders
-School catalog
Computer/Printer:
-Computer
-Cables
-Printer
-Cables
-Ink Cartridges
College:
-ID badge
....Not complete. I hate packing. My mom's list is better. I give up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home