Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Favorite Quotes (rescued from FB)

Elise: I'm so slow. (about swimming)

Nemo: My butt you are!

Elise: What about your butt?

Nemo: I know you like it.

Lauren: If anything should be obliterated from this planet it should be mayonnaise...Oh! And squirrels!

Zac: Bag of Diabetes!

"I need a plastic bag for my shoes."

Shravya: I hate jelly muffins!

Me: Princess of Chocolate?

Viola: No! I'm the CHOCOLATE PRINCESS!

Zac: Hello Small Child.

Me: Hello Future Child.

Zac: Future Neil! Future Kazu!

Dana: Yoda was from Lord of the Rings right?

Dana: Ohhh and that Gewbaki guy.

Viola: Without friends you have no life. Without people you die.

Lianne: It's not camping if you can't pee in a bush.

My cousin's girlfriend: *opens her present* Oh! PJs!

My grandpa: People still wear those?

"You know, friends are God's way to apologize for family."

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home