Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday 2:44

This week is going to either the worst or the best ever. Stressful, no doubt.

I have a Physiology test on Monday and I must meet sometime after school in order to finish our Semester Final Project. Or at least the part we have to finish on Monday. Then there is a math test sometime...Wednesday I believe. For some reason I believed the test would be after break. I don't know why...It makes no sense at all. Why I would think that, I mean.

And on Tuesday is the fabulous second concert I will be going to. FOB, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, All Time Low, etc. Too bad Panic! At the Disco and The Cab won't be there. I really wish Sugarcult and Muse would come around with cheap tickets, so I could go see them. I looove their music, especially now. And I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Linkin Park again.

Anyway. I have to get going. I must finish rereading notes for Physiology, read Act I of "The Importance of Being Earnest" and fill out that stupid worksheet and finally, do HW # 39. Studying for math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home