Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yesterday

I didn't go to school on Friday. I was too depressed.

It's all a mishmash in my brain. I think I'm really losing it. I can't remember if I washed my hands right after I washed them. I'm listening to the same song like five times in a row.

And I am in summer-mode already. It's beyond Senioritis. It's something stronger and worse.

My eye by the way is driving me crazy. I hate it. It better be gone by May. And I'm still coughing. Maybe it's allergies...Damn you spring.

I spent the entire day, most of the daylight hours that is:

A) In my PJs
B) In my glasses
C) Doing homework

That's all I did. I watched "Pretty Woman", some smatterings of "Anastasia", "Waterboys" and "FRIENDS", simultaneously doing homework. I actually got a ton done. I think I wore out my hands from writing in cursive. I hate it. Two days it took me to convert all my typed entries into cursive.

The day before that, Thursday, I spent my entire evening doing homework and writing in cursive. I watched basically all of the the six hour BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice." I have decided that all the characters with the exception of Mr. Darcy are not very attractive, I want to smack the hell out of Mrs. Bennet, Lydia and Kitty, because those three are so damn irritating, all the characters are like ten to five years too old for their roles (except for the parents) and Elizabeth and Jane are not very beautiful. I mean they are pretty, but not really beautiful, not like the book described.

Colin Firth was amazing though. He can just stand there and say nothing. Oh and jump in and out of ponds. That's nice too.

But out of all these hours, twenty four and what not. The only good thing about Thursday, the source of my current downfall, was the fact the Prospector pants came. I've been without sweatpants for so long since my Yale sweatpants were stolen. Damn that person.

Friday I had no intention of talking to anybody my age or older. And that still goes on. I mean only about older than me. I cannot be around my parents' friends (especially Smalleem) who will all want to know about my college status.

But I got like three calls from The H-Squad. A IM message from another one of them. I missed a call from T2.

They wanted me to go karaoking with them. The H-Squad. I called T2 back, but she never said anything.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. I really wasn't.

I asked Mom and she said it was up to me. We argued about it. Then I asked my dad who immediately said I should go. He kept saying that I could "get mad, but then get going again."

I am yet again reminded how lucky it is to be single. Honestly, I don't think I will ever get myself into a relationship, because I'm far too anal to put up with anyone.

But I ended up going and I'm glad that I did.

I sang terribly, but I had fun with everyone. We went to eat Japanese afterwards (appropriate right?) and got like $20 worth of free sushi, because DSP is like this with the owner. Family friends.

I'm really lucky I have good friends who are so persistent. If I didn't, I would probably never go out of the house. I'm dreading Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home